Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Health Economics and Market Access Specialist to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135.000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
This role will support the business units to articulate the value of meaningful innovation and shape the market to drive access for patients and growth for the organization. This is done through a collaborative approach understanding bottlenecks, critically assessing clinical and health economic evidence, modeling the impact of our technologies and translating the knowledge in a way to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Scanning for changes in the environment that may have access implications for our technologies and innovation
• Performing literature searches and critically assessing clinical and health economic data
• Analysing and drawing insights from data
• Assisting, reviewing or adapting health economic tools
• Participate/support global projects and/or process improvement initiatives
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Mechanical/Electric Electronic Engineering, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
- Post-graduate degree in Economics, Health Economics, Life Sciences, MBA, BA or Statistics is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to analyse and interpret complex data from multiple sources.
- Able to critically appraise clinical/health data
- Proficiency in MS Office software, especially with Excel.
- A strong team player with initiative who collaborates well with internal/external partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in data management/mining solutions is an asset.
- Comfortable working with teams and in global environments.
- Minimum 3 years experience at a medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or HEMA consulting company, or at government bodies is a plus.
- Knowledge of national reimbursement system in Turkey is a plus.
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)
Health Economics Mkt