About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Biosense Webster® is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology market. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. For over 20 years, Biosense Webster® has been a leader in cardiac electrophysiology, with numerous first-to-market products including the CARTO® 3-D Mapping System. We have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
We are now recruiting for the position as:
Clinical Support Specialist Biosense Webster - Stockholm/Linköping
Responsible for providing clinical support to the Biosense Webster (BW) accounts, preferably within the country and educate customers in BW technology.
Objectives of the Position
- Give clinical support to customers during procedures performed with Biosense Webster products to ensure good technology adoption.
- Increase Biosense Webster product penetration.
- Give clinical presentations of the technology.
- Focus on customer "training" to achieve account (technology) independence on BW products within agreed time frames.
- Identify customer needs and together with peer’s position Biosense Webster products to match them.
- Keep the Account Manager informed on account specific strategies by the competition.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated, analytical and problem-solving person with high drive and a sense of urgency. The role requires excellent education and presentation skills and the person needs to be a team mate with impactful communication abilities. To keep on learning and develop to become a specialist is key to success in this role.
Due to the transformation of the Health Care sector the ability to stay customer focused while challenge status quo and deliver creative and innovative solutions to improve patient health are important.
Investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required), preferably in the area biotechnical engineers or scientific.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- A strong technical understanding and interest (required)
- Proficient in the Swedish language, written and spoken, and business level in English (required).
- Ability to spend ca. 2 nights/week away from home (required). This will depend on your home location.
- A valid driving license (required).
- Previous clinical/engineering/paramedical experience (preferred).
- Home location is situated in the Stockholm- or Linköping region (preferred). You will have a home office in this position.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)