Biosense Webster – Trainee Technical Specialist
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
Biosense Webster is the market leader in the highly specialised field of cardiac electrophysiology. We provide a 3D navigation device for the heart (“CARTO”) and related devices for the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats) that are used by Clinicians in Cardiac Catheter Labs in hospitals throughout the world. We have a strong product pipeline and continually invest in this highly innovative and exciting area of cardiology.
As Trainee Technical Specialist, you will be assigned a geographical region and you will assigned a number of hospitals that you will spend time in throughout your working week. Your main responsibilities will include training Electrophysiologists and Technicians within the Cardiac Catheter Labs how our CARTO system, and related devices, work. You will be tasked with maintaining the excellent relationships we have with our customer base. You will be regarded as the CARTO expert and will deliver technical information to your customers. In order to support you in carrying out your role effectively, we offer extensive product training and mentoring.
The job of Technical Specialist is part of the sales and marketing part of our business and you will work closely with the Sales Specialists who manage the bulk of the sales responsibilities. As such, you will help drive sales in order to meet overall territory targets.
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum level of 2.1, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Medical Engineering or Biology, or Biomedical Science.
- Excellent presentation skills, and have the capability to demonstrate technical products
- Execellent communication skills, you will be dealing with healthcare professionals of all levels.
- A high level of self - drive and self - discipline
- You will also be able to positively influence thinking, behaviour, and be able to gain commitment.
- The ability to relocate within the UK
- Full clean driving licence
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)