Janssen Associate Medical Writing Scientist Student Placement
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
Summary of the Role:
As an Associate Medical Writing Scientist, you will apply good scientific writing and project management skills to support the development of documentation used in conducting clinical studies and reporting clinical study results for regulatory submissions and publications. You may work across therapeutic areas, working independently and closely with various project teams to learn the medical writing role and pharmaceutical industry and business. You will help to draft, coordinate and drive the completion of clinical and regulatory documents. You will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys scientific writing and is now looking for a fresh challenge and a first-step into your medical writing and pharmaceutical career.
- Helps to prepare sections of documents or write basic documents under close supervision such as table of studies, narratives, simple protocol amendments, simple IB updates, IB addenda.
- Learns to work in a team environment and matrix.
- Learns internal standards, regulatory, and publishing guidelines.
- Learns internal systems, tools, and processes.
- May assist with document quality control, with attention to accuracy, format and consistency.
- Assists with routine tasks per established procedures.
Education and experience requirements:
- Working towards a minimum of a 2.1 in your university degree is required, preferably in life sciences.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and organizes time well.
- Demonstrates learning agility.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)