"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Supply Chain organization, we are looking for a highly committed:
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for running the monthly Demand Planning and S&OP process to ensure proper availability of products & instruments and engage in discussions with the commercial teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Deliver, etc.) to capture all events in a structured way. Balancing inventories, costs and sales will be key to the success of the individual.
- Lead and coordinate the monthly Demand Planning Process for the relevant product categories
- Actively participate to the local monthly S&OP cycle, to drive close collaboration with the commercial partners on sales events, marketing events and inventory decisions (DC, Orthokits and consignment levels)
- Coordinate the local NPI launches and event forecast and perform Lifecycle management activities
- Review & optimize the monthly set-forecasts in alignment with sales and marketing
- Track & optimize the inventory levels and support the commercial organization to align on inventory and commercial strategy
- Validation and timely planning of the Orthokit and consignment orders for the relevant product categories
- Product Availability Communication (PAC) and Short-Term Event Management (STEM)
- Support projects in the whole E2E Supply Chain
Ideally, the candidate should have the drive and ambition to grow on short-term into a lead position for the S&OP and planning function.
- Minimum of Higher Education or University degree
- Several years in Supply Chain or equivalent functions with experience in Demand, Inventory, Supply Planning is a plus
- Prior people responsibility is preferable
- Experience of planning system functionality and planning parameters (ideally JDE and SAP)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Business fluency in Dutch and English
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)