The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Location: West Hungary (Győr, Veszprém)
Contract: Full time, Permanent contract
Accountable for achieving pharma sales goals by being a fully responsible representative of JnJ of own territory through visiting, managing and improving product line within the existing customer base and with the acquisition and development of new customers.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Fulfills territory coverage plan according to the required territory goals
- Schedules appointments and meets customers according to own geographical area and visiting frequency in order to execute planned activities
- Fulfills set objectives as per cycle and FY target
- Takes sales orders and checks stocks to ensure distribution and availability of products
- Responsible for increasing permanent and seasonal visibility via contracting independent pharmacies and facilitating execution in chains, ensures transport and placement of marketing and POS materials
- Provides information and support on commercial activation, ATL&BTL campaigns, promotions and leaflets plan as per cycle and FY target
- Provides product information to pharmacy staff. The content of the information is limited to the information intended to consumers (should not fall under the provisions on the HU legislation on professional detailing)
- Monitors competitors and market and identifies issues that need to be addressed
- Prepares required reports as needed to assist in achieving objectives
- Reviews own sales performance against objectives and adjusts focus to fulfill sales goals
- Fulfills other tasks or duties set by direct manager
- Share local results/best practices with team and other stakeholders
- Work in a team with other departments to reach superior results
- Meet all applicable quality and compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-CORRUPTION/FCPA/ /Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet)
- On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (AE) reports and quality complaints for all products
- Successfully complete all mandatory training on time
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- College/University Degree
- At least 2 years of experience on sales position, OTC as advantage
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Driving licence
- Basic knowledge of English
- Accountability and honesty
- Self-contained and detail oriented
- Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)