At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, hematology, immunology, neuroscience, pulmonary hypertension and infectious diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
Actelion, is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager PH Austria, we are looking to recruit for a
You will become part of our Sales PH team for Austria, were you will be trained to gain a quick and deep understanding on the therapeutic area. You will manage your region autonomously but still having the support and guidance of your manager and team. Your goal will be to successfully contribute to the team’s goals reaching your individual one’s and bringing in potential ideas on how to keep developing and growing your market. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career within Janssen and J&J, depending on your performance, skills and motivation.
- Key account and territory management, including short- & long-term account activity planning, stakeholder management, and building strong relations with KOLs.
- Maximize market penetration of Actelion’s products and achieve sales objectives by:
- Identifying and targeting Actelion’s customers.
- Implementing product(s) promotional programs according to the company strategy.
- Identify, classify and target customers and prospects.
- Meet customers and ensure promotion of the company’s products, deliver key selling messages, provide them with high quality service, partnership (organize Hospital staff meetings and presentations, facilitate physicians network).
- Deliver adequate medical and scientific information to customers in order to ensure safe use of the products.
- Complete requirements and comply with company’s guidelines and policies.
- Reporting of AEs and complaints according to guidelines.
- Feedback the organization with market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Graduate in human medicine, veterinary medicine or pharmacy or successfully completed medical representative exam.
- Ability to understand, interpret and clearly communicate complex scientific concepts.
- Ability to prioritize and focus, as well as to self-start and adapt to different situations.
- Key account management process capabilities: analyze, plan, prepare, implement, follow-up.
- Graduate, ideally in a science subject and further business qualifications in marketing/sales is an asset.
- Previous experience as sales representative in pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional marketing/sales/medical team.
- Advanced level of IT skill encompassing Email and browser technology. Use of smartphone and tablet is important. Experience with CRM & Cloud ERP tools is an asset.
- Goals and achievement oriented, strong “finisher” skills to ensure ideas translate to reality
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent German speaker with good English language skills.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 48.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)