J&J Consumer - Reliability & Manufacturability (R&M) Lead
Your job alert was successfully created.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
You will serve as a single point of accountability and responsibility for your department in delivering a safe, compliant, agile and productive workplace with a high touch customer service orientation.
You will have full ownership for the entire plant asset reliability, from asset creation, through Preventive Maintenance design and Spare parts strategy, to technical issues related to manufacturability.
You will own machine safety and the associated EHS program.
You will provide management, direction and resource allocation necessary to troubleshoot operations and will also provide leadership around Root Cause Problem Solving for Complex problems impacting the site performance. You will also provide strategic leadership for maintenance excellence program and you will also be responsible for, but not limited to developing and implementing standardized operating processes, procedures, and practices for the R&M team.
You will implement business continuity plans, cost saving initiatives and reliability programs. You will work closely with manufacturing business units and Finance in the development and control of business strategy and plan, make decisions and provide direction to ensure uninterrupted service, act as technical lead and partner with the Engineering and Quality groups to ensure compliance and product quality as well as providing optimal life cycle costs for operations equipment.
You will develop and monitor operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources and will be responsible for operational performance of service providers. You will plan for capital and operating funds necessary to support current and future business needs
You will maintain high standards of collaboration with manufacturing and engineering and establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking and sharing of best practices.
• Engineering university degree, mechanical or automation.
• Six Sigma and/or Lean Certificate (Black Belt or Green Belt) is preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience within automotive or FMCG manufacturing environment
• Direct maintenance leadership or manufacturing supervisory experience
• Fluent in Italian and English
Knowledge & Technical Competency Requirements:
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills and professional judgment required to resolve major technical issues
• Capable of making effective executive management level presentations, writing formal reports dealing with both technical and business implications and preparing project plans while identifying and understanding the inter-relationships of related disciplines and key activities
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills required
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)