The lead specialist, Global Risk Management Services is an important member of the GRMS Asia Pacific team reporting directly to the Associate Director, GRMS. The Lead Specialist is responsible for implementing and executing the GRMS plan consistently with the business needs and standards developed by ASPAC Director and aligned with the Global strategy. The Lead Specialist is responsible for executing on the projects to meet the execution of the annual testing and monitoring plan including tests, key process control checks, assessments, assisting on consulting on management action plans and sensitive issue investigation. The role requires a trusted and solid performer with high potential and being capable on focus on continuous improvement, vigilance and the development of innovative approaches to assist the leadership team to assess, test and monitor emerging risk areas due to emerging new business models and changes in the regulatory environment and associated requirements.
Provide input to assist GRMS’ LT team to develop and execute a dynamic, risk-based regional testing and monitoring strategy to ensure maximum effectiveness of resources to identify, mitigate and manage health care compliance risk across all sectors (MD, Pharm, Consumer) and functions. Integrate insights from data mining and analytics to shape strategy and enhance testing and monitoring activities. Assist management to adjust plan, based on resources and risk.
Execute on annual plan completing test engagements, assessments, key process control checks , and assist manager on providing consulting with HCC Officers to develop effective mitigation and remediation efforts and also sensitive issue investigation.
Partner with ASPAC country HCC Officers to influence process changes to enable stronger HCC key controls and process changes. Collaborate with related functions to enhance the process efficiency and effectiveness and data analytic capability with an innovative mindset.
Demonstrate Operational Excellence mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and learning. Includes evaluating current assessment protocols, service offering to enable optimal risk management based on changing business models, industry changes and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience leading a Global, cross-functional and/or cross-sector project required
- Proven track record influencing senior leadership leading in cross sector/regional role required
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience and demonstrated leadership in HCC or related compliance function (HCC, Regulatory, Quality, Finance) required
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and implement process improvements for global, cross sector initiatives required
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with senior executives
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical skills required
- Familiarity with information management systems and applications for data mining & analysis preferred
- Track record of successful innovation to streamline processes and business operations, including process design and implementation
- Executive communication skills
- Ability to manage high level of complexity
- Process excellence training and certification preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
Health Care Compliance