Beerse Packaging Materials Engineering team (part of Technical Operations) is responsible to support the manufacturing processes of Liquid, Cream, Transdermal and Sterile products at Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) Beerse, to ensure high quality products and reliable operations.
Are you interested in designing, introducing and optimizing primary, secondary and tertiary packaging materials for Pharmaceutical and Consumer products?
- Supporting new product introductions (design and setup of materials, pallet patterns, …)
- Leading/supporting supplier- and site-initiated material changes
- Coordinating/supporting root cause problem solving activities to improve manufacturing reliability
- Packaging materials complaint handling, incl. interaction with suppliers
- Managing technical templates and drawings of secondary and tertiary packaging materials
- Performing shipping validation studies and line trails to ensure flawless introduction of new and changed materials
- Partnering with DPDS (R&D) on primary packaging materials
- A Bachelor’s degree (BS) or Master's degree (MS) in a technical field: Science, Pharmacy or Engineering.
- Strong interest to work in Pharmaceutical environment with focus on packaging processes and materials.
- Talent to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and written in English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work accurately
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)