In the Process Excellence department of Ethicon, we are looking for an Engineer Intern who will be part of manufacturing process improvement. It can be improvements related to safety, quality, service or operational cost.
- Collect, analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Look for optimization of processes
- Manage an optimization project using Lean tools while respecting the safety and ergonomic, quality, production and cost constraints
- Drive continuous improvement activities in collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering departments
- Establish and monitor indicators necessary for monitoring performance
- The selected intern will get the opportunity to be trained by the Process Excellence team to several JNJ lean manufacturing tools.
· Student in Industrial/General Engineering
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), of Lean methods, medical devices are an asset
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)