- technology manufacturing process transfer
- manufacturing process problem resolution
- process improvement and validation
- cost improvement and business continuity plans
- commercialization of secondary market launches of new product introductions
- ensuring adequate documentation is available to support registration of projects
- Master of Science within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area.
- 5 + years of experience in process and drug product development, drug product supply or related area within the pharmaceutical industry and technical knowledge is essential.
- Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical dosage forms such as tablets, liquids, creams & ointments. Medical device experience is an advantage.
- The ability to grasp, understand and translate complex problems into explicit work packages.
- Since the product portfolio is a global portfolio, extensive knowledge of worldwide requirements is merit. Activities are to a large extent outsourced and experience in working with CROs is a plus.
- The capacity to influence others without direct line authority.
- Strong leadership skills and team spirit to collaborate with varied people at different levels
- You can work in autonomy while handling multiple priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Since we are working in an international organization, good verbal and written English is a prerequisite.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)