The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Contract: full time, Maternity cover
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Short- and long-term strategy development for managed customers;
- Building relationships with key decision makers for new and established accounts;
- Acting as liaison and primary contact with defined customers;
- Preparing formal proposals and leading negotiations, following with preparing the contracts, routing for approval and managing the execution;
- Developing accurate sales forecasts and reports, monitoring of performance and acting upon it;
- Analyzing customer business performance, opportunities and threats and designing plans to capitalize on them;
- Delivering, monitoring and planning of financial, investment and sales KPIs for customers;
- Close cross-functional collaboration within J&J organization;
- Responsibility for business policy with key accounts;
- Establishes sales plan and specific project plan for key accounts;
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager;
- Creation and implementation of the e-commerce strategy in sales department;
- Logistic support in Rossmann with the aim of improving SL (forecasting, DP planning, hold process management).
- Build and maintain positive candidate experience through the whole process
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Higher education
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in KA management, preferred in sales in the FMCG industry,
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Openness for new solutions and ability to challenge the status quo,
- Ease in establishing and maintaining relationships with people,
- Dependable and able to work under pressure
- Able to prioritize and organize
- Self-starter with initiative
- Active driving license category B.
- English – fluent level
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)