Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s Baby®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Benylin®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
The Pharmacy team is the largest within J&J Consumer from a P&L perspective, so is critical within the business. The channel is fast paced and ever changing, and the wider team comprises Account Management, Field Sales, Professional Sales and E-Commerce capability. The experience gained in this channel is hugely varied.
This Customer Development Manager position has one of the largest NAM P&L’s within J&J Consumer, with direct responsibility for a portfolio of wholesaler and retail accounts. The role is therefore high profile within the business and demands a candidate looking to be stretched and work in a high paced environment.
J&J prides itself on excellent relationships with external stakeholders, and the successful candidate will be working in close partnership with several buyers.
Externally, daily interaction with senior leadership, as well as exposure to Marketing, Strategy, Supply and Finance can be expected.
To step change the business relationship and sales level across key wholesale and retail accounts, driving outperformance vs. the market. Find new and creative ways to unlock sales and drive profitability through a period of substantial change and opportunity for the channel
- Create, negotiate and land full year business plans
- Build account level strategy that compliments total channel plans
- Review and tailor got to market plans in line with profit and share targets
- Build key Internal and external business relationships
- Support in setting up the channel for sustainable long-term growth through change
- Ideally have experience within the Pharmacy channel and/or FMCG landscape. Also:
- A proven track record of strong commercial performance from sales, profitability and share point of view
- Can-do attitude, proactive and solution minded.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to identify sales driving opportunities and drive business effectiveness
- Ability to engage customers and collaborate with J&J experts to identify areas of opportunity and alignment to develop strategies that create joint business value
- Adapt to evolving business conditions and see them as an opportunity to take calculated risks that enhance business outcomes
- Strength in communication
- Ability to build and harvest great relationships both internally and externally to achieve strategic business objectives
- High level of autonomy and enjoy networking to achieve results
- Ability to shape plans and connect with the wider organisation
- Deliver on key KPI commitments
- Managing complexity of relationships with senior contacts
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)