- Associate Finance Manager - Global Services focus on supporting the Account to Report function for businesses of Johnson & Johnson Vietnam, and performing select functional responsibilities in a consistent manner, across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes.
- Provide leadership and coaching for direct reports through developmental feedback and performance evaluation, ensuring strong team performance and effectiveness.
- Support Country Finance Manager to effectively manage resource utilization, including identifying changes to long term resource needs to ensure teams are driving efficiencies.
- Actively coach others and identify or create developmental or stretch assignments.
- Build strong relationships with business partners, ensuring there is effective collaboration with a value creation mindset amongst the teams.
- Drive collaboration and change, both within and outside Global services organization.
- Ensures that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance
- Support to Country Finance Manager in driving process improvements and standardization
- University graduated with Finance or Business background.
- Good command of English and computer skills.
- At least 5 years experience in financial and accounting field.
- Ability to communicate across functions
- SAP experience is preferable
This position will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)