Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Medical Advisor Immunology to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135.000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides scientific support and leadership to business and Medical Affairs partners, including training, education and other scientific & promotional projects.
- Collect and communicate clinical insights and intelligence on the market environment, clinical strategies, competition, and other developments.
- Builds external relationships with opinion leaders to identify and address scientific needs and stay abreast of current scientific trends.
- Understanding industry hot topics and emerging issues including social, economic and regulatory trends.
- Responsible for establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with physicians associations and academic centers of excellence related to therapeutic areas.
- Provide response to questions and requests for medical information from the Medical Community.
- Plan and perform medical events, medical projects, initiatives and doctor group presentations for related therapeutic areas and products
- Contributes to develop new strategies and improve existing ones for the therapy area. For this purpose, collects and consolidates the necessary medical data and real life insights and provides input to value team meetings.
- Work with Regulatory, Market Access, Marketing, Patient Engagement Team and other internal colleagues and outside consultants to develop and conduct projects within scientific premise and provide cross-departmental strategic guidance in line with company strategies and goals.
- Provides the necessary scientific support for pipeline products to be included in the portfolio of responsibility, and leads the medical educational activities.
- Plays an active role in product launch preparations, enhances communication with target physician groups and coordinates robustly with opinion leaders / associations / health authorities for medical positioning of products and determining appropriate strategies.
Qualifications and Skills:
• University Degree in Medicine
• Preferably experienced with pharma company (6 months and above), but not a must
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Pro-active and result oriented mindset
• No obstracle to travel
• Valid Driving License
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)
Medical Science Liaison