- World #1 Healthcare Company
- 12-month contract - excellent opportunities for future roles within J&J
- Supportive and fun team culture
DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. Our NSW Mitek & Extremities business is growing with exciting new products, a focus on patient care, service and education of the orthopaedic community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Specialist to join the NSW team on a 12-month contract servicing, Newcastle, Central Coast areas, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbor. While this is a contract initially, with the size and scope of the DePuy Synthes business, the possibility for permanent opportunities often present themselves!
Be Vital in this role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers;
- Building & developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff;
- The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of the DePuy Synthes Joints products.
- Providing in-theatre case support with surgeons in using our products
- Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads;
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry;
- Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams.
Be Valued for who you are
The desired requirements for this role include:
- A successful track record in the orthopaedic or surgical medical device sector is preferred;
- A relevant background in Nursing (theatre), Physiotherapy, Science or other related disciplines would also be highly considered;
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- An ability to work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes;
- The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders;
- The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Closing date is Sunday 2nd December 2019.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)