Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Contract: Permanent Contract
- Strong business partnership for CEE Commercial organization (Czech, Slovak and Hungary with primary focus)
- Support commercial organization in achieving their top commercial initiatives
- Actively contribute to commercial decision-making process
- Support Business Planning process and its execution
- Monitor and analyse Customer Investments, report deviations to Finance and Business Leaders
- Drive standardization and automation of Customer Investment accounting process
- Close co-operation with Sales Operation & BI Teams on processes standardization and execution
- Support implementation and use of Self-serve and automated reporting
- Influence S&OP process improvement across Functions and Cluster
- Ensure compliance with J&J Internal Procedures
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University Education in Economy / ACCA or CIMA is an advantage,
- 4-5 years of experience in Finance Controlling or Business Analysis
- Keen to dig into details and not losing big picture
- Respectful to stretch deadlines
- Good team player
- Knowledge of Czech language will be an advantage
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)
Planning & Analysis