- Supports the operational execution of clinical trials.
- Conducts, records and reports trials in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Executes moderately complex clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Conducts patient screening and enrollment at assigned clinical study sites.
- Partners with investigators to quickly and effectively resolve discrepancies.
- Reviews source documentation, case report forms, and data reports for accuracy and facilitates the timely submission of such documentation.
- Performs site training of investigators and site personnel to ensure compliance to the investigation plan.
- Supports senior staff in the pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring, and close down visits of study sites.
- Analyzes problems and recommends corrective and preventive action.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)
Clinical Trial Administration