- Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share. Serves multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements complex Market Development and Field Marketing activities. Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales. Contacts and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals. Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them. Executes contract and/or tender management activities. Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability. Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines and therapeutic areas.
- Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
- Analyzes and develops sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Reviews customer orders and product sales and establishes improvement plan.
- Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provides ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- Works with members of the regional sales team to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the Healthcare Industry is required for this position.
- To be based in Sarawak.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)