Quality Assurance Operations Staff Engineer
Your job alert was successfully created.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SpA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Within our Consumer Sector, Johnson & Johnson SpA is looking for a candidate to join our company as Plant Quality Operations Staff Engineer (QA) to be hired with a permanent contract.
This role is based in our office located in Santa Palomba - Pomezia (Rome).
In this role you will plan, coordinate, and direct quality assurance programs, designed to ensure continuous production of our top brand products.
In this role you will support the following tasks:
• Responsible for ensuring the conformity of products according to predefined specifications.
• Management of the shipping under impound process vs Business Quality and product release
• Leading Quality Assurance staff to include work direction and guidance of the day-to-day activities, career growth and development, performance management and adherence to schedule. Maximize 'leadership presence' and supervision of the team to improve their commitments and reduce extra-efforts.
• Assist the Quality Plant Manager in developing, implementing, ensuring compliance according to J&J Policies, GMP requirements, Health Authority regulations, ISO Standards (9001 and 13485).
• Attitude to solve quality issues, collaborating with Production, Logistic and Business Quality. for investigation, identification of root causes.
• Supervision in Complaints, Nonconformities and CAPA management to investigate root causes, finding robust and effective solutions, implementing adequate corrective action plans.
• Monitor product quality performance to identifies opportunities for improvements and achieve better customer satisfaction
• Draft, revise and update as necessary SOP
• Drive change control. Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy. Partner with R&D and technical departments to execute growth and innovation pipeline.
• Oversee continuous improvement, suggesting actions for improvement. Collaboration to ensure consistent project execution
• Ensure compliance sustainability for the manufacturing plant: contribution in delivering global and regional metrics. Control of KPIs for product quality. Prepare and present quality data for Management review
• Support in managing internal and external audit. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• Drive quality shop floor program and its execution.
• Prevent defectiveness and associated costs on finished product.
• Ability in collection and analysis of statistical quality data
A qualified candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a related scientific discipline
• Fluent in English
• Strong attitude in electronic systems and software to ensure product quality and compliance of all processes.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• previous experience in Production, Quality or R&D department
• Experience in project management
Qualities and Skills:
• Excellent teambuilding, coaching and analytical communication skills with all levels of the organization
• Strong decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Independent, organized and efficient, demonstrate initiative, self-direction and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Flexible and adaptable to different situation
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)