At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information. Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Medical Affairs Manager:
Location: Warsaw Poland
Full-time permanent contract
As Medical Manager, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide medical vision & strategy in the respective therapeutic area.
- Be directly involved in development of strategy for the whole therapeutic area.
- Manage the implementation of medical affairs activities, including proactive identification of critical paths and tracking of budget for all medical projects.
- Foster an externally focused working environment. Develops & implements appropriate educational activities towards Health Care Professionals in collaboration with other internal and external partners where necessary.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver high quality expertise timely.
- Actively engage in cross functional collaboration beyond the country.
- Ensure that all medical activities are conducted according to all applicable guidelines, regulations, company procedures and high ethical/quality standards.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- MD or university degree within Science or Pharmacy.
- 2-3 years of experience as Medical Advisor or Medical Scientific Liaison preferably within hematology or oncology.
- General knowledge of market landscape in Poland and good understanding of customer challenges
- A natural ability to drive collaboration and build/maintain relationships.
- Ability to work under the time pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic plans into tactics.
- Good communication skills in diverse settings.
- Very good organization of work - ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluent English and Polish.
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)