At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Key Account Representative Southern Hungary
Location: Szeged, Hungary
As a Key Account Representative you will be responsible to handle sales (marketing/commercial) tasks in order to achieve the company’s objectives, to ensure attaining targets from time to time via an objective, balanced and fair presentation of the company’s medicines.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Preparation and follow-up of visits
- Double visits with company employees in other positions to all events and physicians, where medicines may need to be presented because of the subject-matter
- Organizing, planning and managing the daily number of expected visits (6/8), frequency of visits in line with the categorisation
- Daily reporting obligation in the i-CONNECT system
- Looking for new customers, new opportunities
- Liaise with the doctors who work in the accounts in his area who belong to the prescribed target group and with the partners who play a part in realizing the sales objectives (e.g. opinion leader, pharmacies, nurses)
- Making speeches, departmental presentations
- Organizing events, representing the company at congresses
- Organizing and hosting regional events
- Regular maintenance of the database, targeting
- Classifying customers into accounts, organising activities knowing the customer’s role within the account while relying on it
- Knowing the market and the activities of the competitors, forwarding information to the managers
- Financial discipline, settlements made accurately and precisely on time
- Knowledge of the product, knowledge of TA, knowledge of technical literature
- Knowledge of therapeutic and financing protocols in connection with the TA
- Rational investment of the financial assets – promotional budget – entrusted to him, compliance with this limit and appropriate administrative records
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Min. 5 years of experience at the similar role
- Result-oriented thinking; strong customer focus and service-oriented personality
- Proactive attitude; sense of urgency; open for innovations; open for changes;
- Good organizing skills; strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Great presentation and business writing skills
- Ability to understand and interpret the market, customer and internal environment;
- High level of ethical standards in business; conformity to the rules; compliance with healthcare related laws and regulations
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Company car.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Kft. (8396)