Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Packaging Development Engineer based in Zuchwil
The Package Development Engineer provides technical expertise in the areas of design, development, testing and production scale-up of new packaging components and systems. He/she works with guidance of Senior Packaging Development leadership.
- Designs and develops packaging for medical devices.
- Enhances and validates package components and packaging processes.
- Develops package testing plans and interprets results as required for various projects.
- Coordinates and performs all activities associates with manufacturing and testing.
- Provides troubleshooting in the resolution of packaging related issues in manufacturing and the field.
- Participates in process improvement or task teams.
- Participates and advises in decisions involving equipment, package design, cost saving and source reduction.
- Determines and coordinates physical testing to ensure product and packager integrity for manufacturing through end users.
- Researches and catalogues packaging methods and techniques and recommends
- Adaptations to meet variations.
- Builds technical competencies in packaging materials and processes used in all manufacturing processes.
- Participates and provides technical expertise for risk assessment and compliance assurance programs.
- Assure delivery of robust, cost effective, fully compliant packaging solutions that meet current and evolving customer's needs.
- Knows and follows all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintains the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree required.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Team player
- Problem solving Skills
- Able to work independently
- Good knowledge in German and English, written and spoken
- Able to travel (10%)
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Synthes GmbH (7111)