Responsible for leading the Commercial Affairs team to ensure access to core and mature products in the Janssen portfolio. Manage relationship with distributors to ensure access to core and mature product portfolios.
- Oversees the development and servicing of accounts to achieve business sales objectives of core and mature product portfolio
- Plans, develops, and directs implementation of Business Plan for core and mature products.
- Reports results against forecasts and adjustments to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Analyses customer business opportunities and threats and designs plans to capitalize on them.
- Constructs and manages teams, be responsible for the subordinate training and development, supervision and assessment.
- Establishes and manages departmental budget.
- Reviews and approves quota and account assignment.
- Monitors progress and ensures that corrective action has been initiated when necessary.
- Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Collaborates with other departments to achieve business objectives
- Relays market insight to management.
- Complies with Integrity and compliance standards.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Five to ten years solid experience in selling & customer management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate effective leadership and communication skills across teams and functions.
- Science background is preferred but not a must.
- Knowledge and skill in people management.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)