Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Sector: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼(Medical Devices)
- Position: Head of Medical Affairs, North Asia
- Location: Seoul
- Working type: 정규직(Regular)
As a medical and clinical leader of the North Asia Cluster (including Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong), provides the scientific support and leadership for late stage development and post market support for Johnson & Johnson medical devices in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage North Asia Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations and Devices Safety North Asia
- Responsible for people development – Mentoring, coaching and guiding the team
1. Creation of a yearly evidence plan.
2. Collaboration with all internal stakeholders.
3. Alignment with Regional & Global Evidence strategy & cascading appropriately to team members and internal stakeholders.
4. Alignment with NPI and Launch plans of the commercial team.
5. Annual budget process, updating the budget (study & team) and refining budget based on all stakeholder input.
6. End to end process of assessment of IIS proposals (from concept to local approval/rejection).
7. Communication of IIS process to internal and external stakeholders as and when escalated by Clin Ops team.
8. IIS Global Committee meeting attendance when required to elaborate specific areas.
9. Communication & resolution of Globally generated IIS Committee queries to all internal & external stakeholders as and when escalated by the Clin Ops team.
10. Supervising the IIS execution (Global approval to study conclusion & publication).
11. CIS alignment with Global teams and partnering of work streams created (Clin Ops and other appropriate functions).
12. Supervision of ongoing studies (IIS & CIS).
1. Education & Training:
- MD/MB with medical training required. The candidate should have obtained a license to practice medicine. Additional surgical specialization and/or other advanced degrees are highly valued (e.g. Dip.Pharm.Med., MBA, Ph.D).
- 10 -15 years’ experience of the following activities: post graduate medical education (beyond initial licensure), fellowship or subspecialty training, clinical practice, dedicated research, and/or industry experience leading Medical/Clinical/R&D teams in a highly regulated, commercial pharmaceutical or medical device business. Two or more years’ experience in clinical practice and significant experience with clinical research is required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong will for challenging the status quo.
- Significant experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team in the analysis and synthesis of complex information, including financial and operational data and metrics.
- Experience in assessing technology, market environment, and R&D process requirements to successfully drive productivity, strategy optimization, process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to translate data into strategies driving executable action plans.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills – Both Internally and Externally.
- Team building and development capabilities for establishing high performance team.
3. Experience and Achievements:
- Connected Partnerships- Leverages relationships w/key portfolio constituents to deliver tangible results, clinical insights. Manages diverse surgeon specialists to deliver country specific medical oversight, country board support and balance the local needs with R&D specific strategic business needs.
- Delivery- Successful Product Development and Launch delivery
- Experience with medical device clinical trials is advantageous
- Demonstrated expertise and success in building Medical Affairs, Clinical Research or Research & Development teams to meet the needs of a global set of businesses serving different clinical specialties or therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated success in medical data generation, interpretation and publication.
4. Must possess high emotional intelligence; possess excellent oral and written communication skills; possess excellent interpersonal skills for interactions with internal colleagues and external customers
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905779683W검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)