[MED] Manager, Corporate Strategy
Your job alert was successfully created.
① Develop and deploy company-wide strategies
Lead the 3-Year Growth Plan (medium term) strategic and business planning process
Engage with designated teams in franchises and functions to manage 3YGP process timelines and deliverable
Integrate franchise and function 3YGP to develop Medical Company 3YGP
Gain alignment/approval of 3YGP from Board Members and regional leaders
② Lead project management of strategic priorities
Support projects/initiatives of company-wide strategic priorities as PMO
Partner with Board Members member/s to drive milestones and deliverable of strategic priorities
③ Manage governance of corporate review processes
Organize review processes for Corporate Level Business Review
Track and report progress of the projects based on Corporate Level Business Review Governance Process
④ Undertake special projects to support company strategies and directions
⑤ Support the President’s Office initiatives and key events
• Must have had at least 7 years of working experience with at least 3 years in corporate strategy or similar functions. Experience in corporate strategy in healthcare industry is an advantage but not a requirement. He/She must have had experience in strategic planning and analysis, marketing/market research, competitive intelligence and/or corporate business development.
<Required skills and knowledge>
• A suitable candidate must have strong overall business acumen and foundational knowledge on business finance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to navigate and manage cross-functional and diverse teams.
• Must be a strategic and creative thinker, be result-driven, be self-motivated and proactive, have strong and innovative problem solving skills, be open and welcoming to change, and work comfortably across the enterprise and within business units and functions.
• Candidate must have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and influence cross-functional teams and business unit leaders to drive corporate strategic priorities.
• Good oral and written communication skills, Advanced/Proficient level of Business English is required.
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Finance, Economics or any other related business field.
• Preferably holder of a Master’s degree but College degree is acceptable as long as he/she has equivalent work experience.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)