Marketing - Industrial Placement
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
The DePuy Synthes companies are inspired by the opportunity to help people return to living active and fulfilling lives. We deliver a broad array of orthopaedic and neurological solutions – inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments and emerging technologies.
In marketing you could find yourself launching a new product or creating a multimedia campaign for a world famous brand. You could uncover invaluable insights by looking at things from our customers’ point of view or develop innovative new ways to help patients, consumers and medical professionals everywhere. As a marketing placement student you will enjoy a varied role in a fast paced, creative environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination of online activity such as digital content across websites, mobile sites and social media
- Analysis of market research and sales data
- Copy writing and advert design
- Running PR activity and supporting key events
- Procurement excellence and copy approval
- Monitor industry press releases and market research
- Support all internal communication strategies including video production and literature design
- Support ad hoc projects around activities such as Corporate Social Responsibility
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related, design and bio science degree types preferred
Key skills and competencies:
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and reporting ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to interpret and understand complex information such as financial and market data, scientific data and clinical information
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Self-motivated with a high level of tenacity
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritise
Please note this role will close for applications on the 15th December 2019
Depuy Int'l Ltd. (8722)