Cilag AG is a successful international development and manufacturing facility in the pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson, located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. At our Schaffhausen site, 70 people work for the global Janssen Research & Development organization developing innovative treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide.The analytical development organization in Schaffhausen provides highly specialized and unique support in the areas of fills finish pilot plant analytics, device characterization, particle counting and characterization. In this organization, we are offering an outstanding opportunity in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure.
- You support the implementation of new process analytical technologies (PAT) in close collaboration with other functions (such as engineering and process development)
- Conduct testing and review of analytical data under GMP.
- Understanding the process and urgency of providing analytical support to local and global customers.
- Support innovation and implementation of new analytical technologies for protein aggregation/stability.
- Work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and respect diversity and inclusion when interacting with colleagues and partners.
- An open-minded, flexible and team-oriented person with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in life or bioengineering sciences, analytical or pharmaceutical sciences.
- Strong interest in analytical development or engineering science with significant emphasis on fluorescence-based assays and protein-based analytics.
- Self-starter and problem solver with determination to achieve common goals and questioning the status quo.
- A real team player with scientific curiosity and willingness to “go the extra mile”.
Cilag AG (8562)