Member of the Global Planning Excellence (GPEx) team, the Senior GPEx Analytics Business Lead will own and lead the strategy, deployment & governance of reporting & analytics for the region. The aim is to drive accurate, near-real time and low touch planning & analytics and support insight generation to continuously uplift plan capability and performance. He/She will be closely working with the different planning team, key cross-functional stakeholder and the Consumer Supply Chain Analytics (CSCA) team. He/she also needs to be well connected with the J&J global network on data & analytics COEs, Functional Business Process Owners (BPOs) and with the external industry to bring in new and best practices, systems & tools to test/learn and leverage.
Also responsible for any task/duties assigned as deemed necessary by management.
There may be 10% travel required for this role.
Key Responsibility Includes:
- Defines the AP Data analytics strategy, roadmap deployment & governance for Asia Pacific Plan Analytics, working with the Plan leadership team & CSCA.
- Be well connected to the business, understanding its complexities, new business models and strategic prioriites. With this, proactively initiate and uncover specific business needs and opportunities requiring analytical solutions to resolve and/or deliver business value.
- Shape solutions with both the business and the CSCA team, facilitating the clear translation and fostering a stronger business understanding across.
- Works closely with the CSCA and IT team in defining a seamless, fit to purpose, user-centric system & data architecture.
- Own the Plan performance management reporting & complementary planning analytical tools, ensuring near real-time, accurate and low-touch delivery of plan dashboards and any other associated tools, reports or metrics/causal analysis required.
- Work closely with other regions, enterprise COE, cross functional (e.g. Source, Deliver, Make. Commercial & Finance) leadership to ensure alignment and collaboration in developing end to end data & analytics strategies, consistent definitions and clear ownership and accountability.
- Participates in key SC/Plan initiatives and provides the analytical support, simulation and modeling needs.
- Well abreast on disruptive analytic and insight generation capabilities needed for to be future ready and work closely with the CSCA to build the right capabilities and operating models, tapping both internal and external network
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of business experience and minimum of 5 years of direct Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or analytics experience.
- Experience in a Consumer, packaged goods or FDA-regulated industry is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with large amounts of data is required.
- Experience with all demand and supply planning, analytics, SC modeling/segmentation is required.
- Result oriented, can work in a complex matrix environment
- Good people management skills essential
- Ability to influence without authority is required
- Six sigma black belt is strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
- Excellent Communication Skills, ability to influence without direct authority and work with teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
- Project management with the ability to prioritize timelines based on business needs and challenge requests/requirements when appropriate
- Able to relate data to business situation and a strong problem-solving acumen (problem scoping, solutioning expertise)
- Data mining expertise, statistics / operations research capabilities
- Good understanding of SQL (or) Oracle DB; SAS/ SPSS / R/S, experience in cloud technology and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI (and /or) Qlik are added advantage
- SAP & APO, BW or other ERP and planning systems understanding/experience is required
- Results-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks
- High degree of self-management, personal organization skills and discipline
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)