General Planning Excellence responsibilities
- Supporting the development of the pPEx organization to a cross platform functional center of excellence that drives the Global planning community to the next maturity level
- Responsible for, E2E and cross value stream, transition of Olympus deployment 1 to full maturity and ensure implementation of approved enhancements.
- Responsible for safeguarding Olympus deployment 1 functionalities during deployment 2 design and implementation. Leverage deployment 1 knowledge into the DP and SNP processes design.
- Responsible for delivery and roll-out of up to date training to the global planning community and drive the change towards a global solution.
- Shape local planning teams towards a global community by further standardize and coach them in efficient use of planning processes and tools.
- Build expertise and knowledge in the downstream supply chain and demand planning area.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Planning Excellence organization to ensure implementation of planning standards.
Business support for the Large Molecule platform
- Responsible for the development and ownership of PCM strategy for all Large Molecule planning related requirements.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain IT to ensure available tools are reviewed, confirmed and rolled out to all users. Develop a strategical technology roadmap to ensure future system support meets all future requirements
- Lead the standardization and harmonization process with Planning Process Owners across the platform and E2E with regards to the expected KPI output in form and content to optimize the decision-making process in SRM/DSRM in the Monthly Planning Cycle. Ensure standardization within the Enterprise Planning Standards
- Accountable for the rollout of standardized business processes
- Lead the coordination between key-SME’s to ensure acceptance and training by the E2E community and share best practice.
Business Lead: Deploy planning strategies
- Development and ownership of strategy for the maturing process of OMP. Ensuring acceptance and adoption in preparation of an efficient introduction to the Olympus E2E planning solution of OMP.
- Partners and collaborates with Business Leads
- Partners and collaborates with Business leads to identify gaps in current design and implement improvements in system and master data use within current delivered capabilities.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain IT to investigate possibilities to improve efficiency
- Master level or equivalent with a preference for a Supply Chain oriented degree or extensive experience in various planning functions
- APICS certification is preferred
- min. 7 years of work experience in Supply Chain or IT (production planning, supply planning, demand planning, manufacturing, customer service, or distribution)
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) is preferred
- Experience across multiple planning functions is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of E2E SC planning
- Strong project management experience, process improvement, and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborative leadership skills (strategic & tactical), able to negotiate, influence, align and prioritize. Able to influence without authority, manage difficult issues and implement positive change, work in a matrix environment, ability to interact with senior management
- Strong multi-cultural communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- Strong management experience, coaching & developing individuals, leading teams
- Results-orientated, creative, practical, analytical, attention to detail, self-motivated, and a team-player
- Recognized as a planning expert in their functional fields.
- Other Experience: Lean, Six Sigma, SAP ERP systems, reporting, analytics, MS Office tools, APICS, FPX, Lean Process excellence trainings or certification appreciated
- Business fluent English
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)