Production Operator - Manufacturing
Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products and related services?
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, built upon the strong legacies of two great companies.
Summary of position
Working as part of a team, to carry out routine manufacture and quality control of the range of bone cement products. Allocated to a team and trained in roles within the area as defined by the training matrix
Duties & Responsibilities (leadership, people development, planning and execution)
• Timely completion of all manufacturing operations ensuring adherence to company Quality standards and procedures.
• Capability to multi-skill in other areas of production
• Support with the training of new and existing employees as required.
• Ensuring and maintaining good housekeeping within the workplace
• To promote and maintain company Health and Safety and environmental standards
• Calibration of weighing equipment where required
• Observing gowning and hygiene regulations / procedures at all times
• In addition, the ability to work as part of a team to achieve results.
• The ability to work to a deadline, to cope under pressure and react to changing requirements.
• Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• To carry out such further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to me by my supervisor.
Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
• Staff: Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Job Specific Competencies
• To ensure competence within relevant production area as defined by the training matrix and quality standards.
• To ensure delivery of daily and weekly targets
• To complete GMP training and assessment against GMP/on the job errors
• Ability to complete annual GMP training
• To comply with all current procedures within the relevant area in accordance with quality systems
• Ability to perform basic problem solving and adhere to the credo when making decisions
· Integrity and Credo based actions
· Results and performance driven
· Sense of urgency
· Talent and Organisation development
· Collaboration and teaming
· Self-awareness and adaptability
• Expert knowledge of manufacturing area
• Mill and Blend, experience required in polymer plastics
• Liquids, one year’s previous experience of working in a manufacturing clean room environment
• Final Pack, no relevant experience required as full training will be provided
- Good hygiene and cleanliness
- Hardworking and reliable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Look to drive improvements
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Flexible towards overtime
- Willingness to learn
- Embraces Change
Specific Technical Skills
• Technical background would be preferable
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines. We care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we are:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
- We actively inspire equal opportunities throughout Johnson & Johnson
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you
provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall
be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Depuy Int'l Ltd. (8722)