Technical Specialist - Biosense Webster - South/Oxford
Your job alert was successfully created.
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
To find out more about who we are, take look at these videos:
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care within the hospital setting —working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centred healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Biosense Webster, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Technical Specialist role based in Bristol area South/Oxford within the UK/IRL Team.
Biosense Webster, is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of Electrophysiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems. Biosense Webster (BSW) is a key growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
We are seeking to recruit a highly talented, motivated and ambitious individual to take the role of Technical Specialist. You will be responsible for executing specific customer development and training plans by providing full clinical support to all the Biosense Webster accounts within their territory. You will also work closely with the Sales Specialist to drive business plan for the territory in BSW UKIRL, in conjunction with the Regional Business Manager (RBM). Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, you will be expected to collaborate with other members of the Regional team (Regional Business Manager, Technical Specialists, Clinical Training Leader and other Sales Specialists) in order to optimize customer experience and maximize sales and take share opportunities.
The key objective of this role will be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives, delivering product and customer training plan and providing the highest level of clinical and customer support.
• Meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area
• Increase catheter utilisation in Electrophysiology to gain market share and to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business Plan.
• Provide Clinical Support for coverage for cases performed with the CARTO 3 Navigation System
• Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use BSW kit effectively and independently.
• Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programmes to maintain and develop knowledge required to fulfil job role effectively.
• Collaborate with Regional Business Manager, Clinical Training Lead, Technical Specialists (TSs), and Sales Specialists (SS) to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
• Execute on key marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products
• Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
• Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, in order to develop tailored solutions which maximize sales and sales potential for Biosense Webster.
• Maintain knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market
• Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, master’s degree preferred in biomedical engineering
• 1-3 years’ experience as a clinical support specialist within the medical device field (ideally cardiology)
• Knowledge and experience with Carto 3 system or any other 3D mapping system (must have)
• Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
• Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
• You are self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
• You are highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role.
• A team player and independent thinker
• Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain commitment
• Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
• Full & clean driving license
• Territory: South/Oxford
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)