Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Would you like to join the HEMAR (Health Economics and Market Access) team in a Market Access Manager position with one of the most exciting portfolios and pipelines? You will be part of a Nordic Organization with very skilled and experienced colleagues committed to patient access. We are now strengthening our team and hence looking for a talent in the role as:
Nordic Health Economics and Market Access (HEMAR) Manager
Objectives of the Position
You will join a team of dedicated market access specialists with strong backgrounds from academia as well as from the pharmaceutical and governmental sectors. You will daily work in cross-functional teams developing and implementing commercially strong market access strategies and submissions for pricing and reimbursement. You will be responsible for developing health economic tools and models and conducting health economic studies necessary to support Janssen’s strategy for focus brands. As the external environment is continuously changing, different challenges in market access of our products will allow you to further develop your strengths and learn new skills.
The position is based in one of the Nordic Capitals (Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki or Oslo) and some travelling is foreseen.
- To develop and execute efficient market access strategy for focus brands, in alignment with the overall brand strategy and in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- To develop strong and differentiated value stories for focus brands, tailored to country specific needs.
- To develop high quality price and reimbursement submissions, including supporting health economic materials, to ensure early market access within the target price and with the best reimbursement conditions.
- To ensure strategic price setting and price adjustments of focus products.
- To develop tools and materials which support market access, for example cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, health economic studies, presentations and publications.
- To collect Real World Data (RWD), health outcomes, cost data and other data supporting market access, market maintenance and product differentiation.
- To plan, lead and assure quality of HEMAR activities in a timely manner (including project management of external vendors).
- To engage with external partners to present and/or support development of value documentation for focus brands.
- You have an understanding for clinical studies and for the clinical lifecycle.
- You have experience in communicating with health care decision-makers.
- You have an excellent command of interpersonal skills and good presentation skills.
- You have project management skills.
- You are an excellent teammate with the ability to work under your own initiative.
- You have analytical proficiencies to structure complex issues, synthesize key points and communicate and present in an easy to understand manner.
- You are able to listen and build an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect both internally and externally.
- A Master’s degree in economics, health economics, statistics or similar fields (preferred), or a degree in Medical Science/Social Sciences/Pharmacy with work experience within pharmaceutical market access and Health Economics.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience of pharmaceutical market access and price and reimbursement submissions (or similar) in the Nordics (or Europe) (required).
- You have experience in developing and communicating health economic data and tools to support market access (required).
- You are native in one of the Nordic languages (preferred) and have proficiency in oral and written English (required).
- Strong skills in MS Office (required).
Finland-Southern Finland-Helsinki, Norway-Oslo-Oslo, Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)