- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
- help to manage and coordinate manufacturing, packaging and cleaning validation projects and issue the relevant documentation (protocols and reports);
- support the analysis of the new potential improvement projects for Technical Operations
- help the coordination with the manufacturing and packaging areas, laboratories and other groups to perform validation tests;
- support the non-conformances handling.
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Engineering, CTF or Chemistry
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical company is considered a plus
- Able to work in a multi department and dynamic environment and to deal urgencies on the shop floor
- Good skills of ownership and accountability
- Skilled in problem-solving and decision-making
- Fluent in English
- Capacity to lead calls with Costumers
- Capability to easily connect with people and prepare smart proposals for project approaches
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)