- Newly Created Role
- Globally recognised brands
- Diverse role leading a team of Sales Support Representatives
Are you passionate about leading a team of Sales Support Representatives (SSR) and inspiring others to succeed? If so, you could be our next State Field Manager!
Reporting to the National Field Manager (NFM), you will work collaboratively with State and National Operations personnel to deliver National and State standards. You will execute plans through engagement with retailer counterparts and leading your sales team to deliver agreed key achievements and in store call procedures.
Other key responsibilities for this role include:
- Effective territory resource coverage planning, team coaching visits and customer engagement.
- Coaching and leadership of the SSR's to ensure delivery against agreed call procedures and key achievements.
- Achieve customer engagement on store standards, sales targets, compliance and state-based opportunities
- Use shopper insights and financial data strategically to maximise opportunities.
- Manage priorities from multiple sources, staying within agreed budget.
The desired requirements for this role include:
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the FMCG/health industries;
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline (preferred).
- Proven experience with implementing sales and marketing programs;
- Ability to lead a diverse team, have strong coaching skills and build strong customer relationships;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Valid current drivers licence with proven safe driving record;
- Strong drive for results and the ability to influence stakeholders at different levels throughout the business;
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills, clear and effective communication skills and a proven ability to work autonomously whist contributing to a team outcome.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with unparalleled training and career development opportunities across the JNJ family of companies. Other great benefits include competitive salary package, 14 weeks fully paid maternity leave (8 weeks paternal), lifestyle day, volunteer leave, numerous corporate discounts and education assistance to encourage your continued improvement as a starting point.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: Wednesday 13th November 2019.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)