Johnson & Johnson are now recruiting for a HR Leader (Manager) based in Cork on the DePuy Synthes site in Ringaskiddy - supporting the Operations and Supply Chain JNJ Business within Campus Ireland.
The Business Unit Local HR Business Lead (Manager) will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. This role sits on the site leadership team in DePuy Synthes. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The BU Local HR Business Lead (Manager) will collaborate with the HR Team to create and implement an integrated HR Strategy for each client organization
• Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of strategic objectives in the following areas: organizational design, leadership planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
• Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
• Partner with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
• Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and create and implement buy/build strategies
• Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
• Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
• Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Experience and Skills:
• 8+ years professional experience; minimum of 5 years of progressive HR or HR related experience
• Enthusiastic teammate with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives.
• Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
• Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills
• Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
• Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
• Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
• Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)