Johnson & Johnson Deliver is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics and transportation. Deliver is a cross sector organisation that supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products.
The Courcelles EDC is hosting some major projects that will impact the site processes and Quality Management System. The new Medical Device Regulations will also impact the site through acting in behalf of Economic Operator as well as increasing the Repack/Relabel activities.
For the Courcelles EDC, the major EMEA distribution hub for medical devices, the Quality Sr Engineer will lead the integration of new processes and major changes that impact the site operating processes. As a part of integration of new processes, this person will lead the risk assessment related to the new processes & subsequent changes, drive the associated risk remediation and ensure smooth and sustainable implementation of the new processes. This person will be the QA single point of contact for internal and external partners in this matter.
- Drive the integration of new processes that will result from:
- the new Medical Device Regulations, MDR (e.g. integration of new repack/relabel and/or inspection processes).
- the Radius project (e.g. automation, new eWM, new Warehouse Control System, new Repack/Relabel area …)
- Drive efficient and on-time approval of the new processes.
- Support the change management related to the integration of new processes through setting up an efficient and sustainable training process for the impacted owners on site.
- Connect with internal and external partners to make sure that the integration of new processes in Courcelles works from an end-to-end perspective.
- Drive the implementation of critical Repack/Relabel activities
- Drive process risk assessment related to major changes in operational processes and support risk remediations.
- Support other quality tasks, e.g Stop Shipment, Product Recall and Batch Release.
- 5 years of experience in QA or other relevant experience.
- Fluent at French and English.
- Strong background on warehousing process design and risk assessment.
- Strong leadership and shaping skills (Influencing others and driving changes)
- Efficient communication, i.e. able to present complexity to external partners in simple and easy way.