- This position is a key contributor for all warehousing and distribution activities at the Hong Kong Regional Distribution Centre for J&J Consumer Eye Health and Surgical Vision businesses.
- This position will be enabling superior customer experience by providing operational oversight and maintaining service quality of the 3PL activities and the distribution costs.
- She/he will also be involved in improvement initiatives and managing distribution efficiencies, more specifically, this position will be key in driving projects to further deploy the Hong Kong Regional Distribution Centre strategy focused on a superior customer experience, in line with the J&J Vision Deliver strategy.
- Responsible for daily operational management of distribution activities, but not limited to all the activities related to physical movement of products – freight, customs, warehousing, value-added services, order processing and transportation.
- Own all D&L operational and systems processes; provide training and issues resolution at RDC.
- Linking with internal stakeholders (Commercial team, Planning, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Regional COE) and external stakeholders (3PLs, Freight forwarders, Custom Brokers) across the organization in order to achieve objectives
- Collaborate closely with Planning on capacity planning, new products, inbound volume
- Responsible for IMPEX and Trade Compliance for Hong Kong SV and CEH operations
- Act as SME for Hong Kong Regional Distribution Singapore Center in cross functional teams, both local as well as regional.
- Responsible to prepare and monitor the distribution scorecard, containing metrics such as OFR, OTS, OTD, OS&D and Perfect Order. Facilitate MBR and QBR to track performance of the 3PL vendor.
- Identify distribution best-practices, lead and manage continuous improvement projects with 3PL partners.
- Ensure all distribution activities comply with FCPA, HCBI, SOX guidelines, J&J Quality standards and local regulations such as customs and other trade compliance related matters.
- Work with quality team to meet quality requirements in Inbound and Outbound process; ensure DELIVER operations meet QA requirements
- Work on creation, change management and timely closure of all quality related actions e.g. SOP, WI, NCR, Change control
- Customer Complaints Handling: complaint logging, following up with operation team investigation and Complaint Closure.
- Internal stakeholder complaints management and driving the closure of each of the concerns by the internal stakeholders.
Degree in a related field
Minimum of 5 years of supply chain experience required, ideally in a distribution, customer service or planning related role. Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
Strong Customer service, sense of urgency skills; proven track record of delivering against deadlines. Excellent collaborative skill.
Ability to work locally and remotely, across functions and businesses.
Excellent understanding of the import, export, warehousing, order processing & customer service processes.
Experienced with an ERP, ideally SAP.
Understanding of end to end supply chain processes and Supply Chain KPIs
Ability to manage external interactions which may include customers, industry partners, third-party distribution centres and suppliers, transportation providers, and customer service centre vendors
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. English speaking required.
Strong analytical ability
Quality & compliance mindset and a drive for continuous improvement.
Experience in working in a highly matrixed, complex organization.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)