You will primarily be responsible for planning and implementing marketing activities in line with the overall brand strategy and objectives; as well as short and medium-term strategic brand planning based on a clear understanding of consumer needs and brand equity.
- Ensuring all facets of marketing mix execution is consistent with defined brand equity.
- Able to translate regional brand direction into relevant local strategies & plans
- Managing and delivering brand performance, both financials and non-financials.
- Partnering with the Customer Marketing & Customer Development team to ensure flawless execution of brand activities, including new product launches, promotional activities, etc.
- Identifying and promoting best practices from the region and/or global.
- Collaborating with regional franchise team on developing strategies and action plans for the brands.
- Leading launch of new products and working with respective agencies in developing an integrated launch campaigns.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- 4 to 5 years of marketing experience. Experience in FMCG brand management is a plus.
- A self-starter, can work independently and able to work collaboratively with diverse group of individuals and/or teams, locally within the region and global.
- Ability to understand and capture business needs by being connected to regional team, our stakeholders, consumers, customers, suppliers, competitors, communities.
- Possess knowledge / skills such as:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical and result oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective teamwork
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent execution capability
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)