Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We are a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Introduction and Overview
Johnson & Johnson Vision, the contact lens division of Johnson & Johnson, is well established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses, with the number one selling brand, ACUVUE®. The Nordic business has shown solid growth in the past five years, and is now poised for even greater success, with the launch of innovative and superior new products.
Clinical education and training is one of the key pillars to support our customers and develop the contact lens category. The title for this position is: Professional Education & Development Associate.
Objectives of the Position
- Support the Key Account team with Key Account activities.
- Integrate and develop digital assets to be an integral part of the Nordic educational offering.
- Training programs across the Nordic countries to accelerate fitting of ACUVUE® specialty products.
- Own and drive professional projects aligned with Professional Education & Development Manager, e.g. educational meetings and Optometry conferences, Launch activities, Schools/Universities, Professional bodies and Key Opinion Leader strategy.
- Support PED Manager to deliver market goals and objectives.
- Support Marketing team with professional insights and feedback.
- Support and train the Sales force team with relevant clinical training, incl. co travelling and induction training.
- Identify and maintain relationship with Key Opinion leaders and relevant stakeholders within the Optical industry to create ACUVUE® advocacy.
- Ensure measures are assigned to activities to assess their outcomes.
- This is a new role so the job holder will need to adapt to as yet unforeseen business needs.
Communication and working relationships relevant for this position are:
- Internal: Sales, Key Account team, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Regional PED
- External: Contact Lens Fitters, Key Opinion leaders, Support staff, Key Accounts, Training institutions, Trade associations & Trade press
This position can be based in either Sweden, Denmark or Norway.
We believe our candidate has a strategic mind set as well as strong operational skills. You are target orientation, ambition and self-driven with the experience of working independently. You can inspire and motivate others.
- Authorized Optometrist/Optician with license to fit Contact Lenses or equivalent education (required).
- A minimum of 3 years working experience within Optometry or equivalent (required).
- Fluent spoken and written English and at least one Nordic language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) (required)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Being able to spend ca 2 night/week away from home, travelling within the Nordic.
- Key experience: Training experience, clinical practice with special interest in contact lenses, project management, coaching and communication, understanding of digital tools.
- A valid European driving license (merit).
Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod-Bregnerodvej 133, 3460 Birkero
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)