GMED Healthcare BVBA is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) sector of Johnson & Johnson, handling a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part of the HMD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods and manages financial flows related to European distribution for HMD EMEA and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world.
This is a key position within the GMED Finance team that reports to the Senior Finance Manager – Sourcing.
You will be leading the GMED Affiliate Gross Profit FP&A function: actuals, latest thinking and budgets; business partner with Ethicon franchise; provide finance leadership to the business projects; drive innovation in the GP FP&A area.
This is a high-impact & high-exposure position, which also provides a great opportunity to learn about the financial flows and supply chain processes of the HMD sector in EMEA, lead large cross-functional projects, partner with business and manage a direct report.
GMED Gross Profit model owner:
- Keep strong oversight over the financial processes feeding the overall GMED GP process
- Lead cross-tier and cross-functional ongoing collaboration and be the lead GMED partner for all parties in the end-to-end GMED GP process: PIC COE, Sourcings, Supply Chain, Local affiliates, GS Prague, etc…
- Own the GMED charge-out model
- Lead the delivery of the GMED GP from an Actuals, Budget Cycles and Latest Thinking stand point
- Own the overarching budget cycles calendars for AGP area, ensuring alignment of all parties
- Coordinate all teams during the Actual and Budget Cycles Updates to deliver on agreed deadlines
- Be the key GMED contact point for the Ethicon franchise
- Provide insights and finance support to the Sourcing and Supply chain partners
- Lead and support franchise related projects from Finance side
- TM1(GRM) system champion
- Implement best practices and ensure full leverage of the standard tools/systems to drive efficiencies
- Collaborate and innovate to drive value for the customers
- Support other key GMED Sourcing improvement initiatives as required
- Full scope people management
- 1 direct report
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Proven advanced technical and analytical skills
- Ability to lead diverse teams
- Agility and self-organization
- Drive for innovation
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Preferable but not required degree in Economics or Finance
- Required technical finance or accounting skills
- Teamwork, influencing, communication & leadership skills with strategic mindset
- Fluency in English is required
- Technology proficiency in MS office (Strong MS Excel skills are required)
- Problem solving and operational improvement mindset (Mindset of Innovation and continuous improvement)
- Ability to multi-task, work with deadlines and under pressure.
- Resilient and flexible to change, ability to handle complex and ambiguous situations
- Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo