Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905777279W
Provides a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to the 2 Vice Presidents Regional Commercial Strategy Leaders Hematology and Oncology as well as other related support in the European Strategy Organization (ESO). In addition, the Admin Associate supports ongoing project work and takes over responsibility in driving achievements of project milestones.
Duties include secretarial activities such as communication, word processing, calendar management, scheduling appointments and travel, organizing meetings and events. Takes initiative to follow up on relevant issues and proactively informs manager of status.
- Provides administrative support in areas of expense reports, confidential correspondence, file management and travel arrangement.
- Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes incoming communications and other provisions.
- Provides with reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- Coordinates, prepares, and edits reports and presentations.
- Prepares memorandums.
- Organizes files, assembles relevant data, compiles statistics or information as directed for use by others.
- Manages travels and agenda, including time optimization during countries visits.
- Prepares expense reports and process invoices, maintains financial and expense records.
- Initiates and tracks POs and related invoices incl. complete correspondence.
- Project Management: Engages as a project facilitator in key EMEA projects.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Previous experience in similar positions in multinational environments
- Experience managing various executives’ agenda
- Excel and Power Point advanced user
- High English skills, German knowledge will be an added value
- Key Competencies: Project Management, Organization and Planning, Detail oriented, analytical skills, communication skills, proactiveness and autonomy.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)