Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and
Job Level Overview:
Aurangabad Site Facilities Lead will take the ownership and accountability of operational management and delivery of all utilities / hard services and soft services delivered within the location. This includes the overall managing the operational & maintenance activities of the utility sections, management of customer interface within the designated area of an estate; ensuring efficient service delivery of day-to-day running of the sites and provision of a consistent strong link with internal customers, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns. more vibrantly.
- The Site Facilities Lead to deliver the required expected outcomes & services as per the management expectations of the plant
- Accountable for plant’s facility responsibilities and deliverables and manages the associated risks.
- Delivers activities to support operational objectives for contract, project or specialism.
- Manage the Capex & Opex Planning activities.
- Interacts with stakeholders or users around specific work efforts and deliverables.
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards.
- Manages the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility.
- Focus of work is predominantly against defined targets but performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward.
- Typically manages cost center budget (first line budgetary accountability).
- Identifies ways to reduce cost and improve service.
- Generate CIPs.
- Manage the Utility Operational expenses.
- Manages variable costs (e.g. overtime and agency costs).
- Typically, first line manager with overall people responsibility.
- Enhancing team and individual performance.
- Undertakes performance reviews and provides training and reward recommendations
- Responsible for implementing discipline in operations.
Leadership & Innovation
- Generation of second line of leader.
- Work with individual site team members to develop consistent, reliable practices to deliver high quality, productive, safe workplace environments.
- Provide change management leadership to implement Facilities strategies and initiatives at the site on behalf of Site facilities lead.
- Establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking and sharing of best practices.
- Manage the Stakeholder’s expectations and delivery etc
- Any Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate with business related experience including sound knowledge of security
- Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience & training
- Experience of supporting a business contract and/or providing support to a professional function
- Likely to have 12 to 15 years business experience.
- Leadership Role in Facilities Management
- Facilities Project Delivery
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)