Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Tax & Statutory Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905776814W
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with worldwide sales in 2017of $76.5Bn.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full time, limited contract
This role is an integral part of the Cross Country Tax Center team based in Poland (Warsaw), and is an excellent opportunity for a financial / tax analyst to join a multinational company.
- Acts as a liaison between tax department and internal or external tax compliance resources
- Support in a preparation and timely submission of CIT tax returns for part of EMEA countries
- Support in a preparation of statutory accounts (bridge from US GAAP to Local GAAP), including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory deadlines
- Ongoing assistance with the US tax reporting processes including liaison with finance and Corporate HQ,
- Collecting information from Shared Service Center in order to fulfill tax and statutory requirements
- Preparation and analysis tax accounts reconciliation
- Ongoing assistance with preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least 3-year experience in accountancy / finance / tax
- University degree in Finance or Tax
- Good command of the English language essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process orientation and attention to detail
- Time management, team-oriented and prioritization skills are required.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)