Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Placement Student 2020
Requisition ID: 1905776808W
Supply Chain - Student Placement
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
Thousands of products, hundreds of supplier relationships and a global annual spend of around $30 billion. We manage it all and make sure everything runs smoothly from sourcing the best components to getting products of all shapes and sizes safely into the hands of our customers.
As a Supply Chain Placement Student you will be given a role with real, tangible responsibilities from day one. You will ensure our customers receive the right product, in the right place, at the right time, every time.
Working in our Consumer business, with responsibility for brands across the whole of our region, you will be essential in resolving unique challenges to ensure supply of products to customers on time and enabling the business to deliver on commercial strategies.
Always putting the customer at the heart of your work, whether that is the large superstores, such as Tesco & Boots, to the growing demand of online retailers. From analysing data, to resolving supply problems, or informing stakeholders around key business opportunities, there are plenty of exciting challenges to deal with.
- Supply Root cause analysis
- Inventory management
- Inventory accuracy
- Monitoring consumption trends
- Collaborate with Regional Supply organisation to execute supply & inventory improvement plans.
- Communicate business risks
- Development of reports to support operational needs
- Liaise with all relevant departments across the organisation, including various supply groups to support their inventory management team
- Partner with the commercial organisation to support achievement of the financial plan
- Develop appropriate system and procedure knowledge to be able to respond to issues from external and internal customers
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and work instructions
- Follow all requirements for quality assurance and audits
- Apply credo values in an open and ethical manner
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related, supply chain or humanities degree types preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Resilient and able to deal with a variety of personality types
- Confidence in speaking to a broad range of people
- Approachable and outgoing
- Needs to be highly numerate and analytical
- Strong technical skills with excel
- Enjoy working with computer based systems
- Strong level of professionalism
- Needs to be assertive and able to deliver negative/challenging messages
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-50-100 Holmers Farm Way
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)