"Caring for the world, one person at a time" has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
ETHICON Operations is a division of Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH in Norderstedt (close to Hamburg). We are experts in the manufacturing and packaging of surgical sutures and implants. Our tasks range from production to technology up to logistics.
- Lead of at least one area in surgical suture production at the Norderstedt site
- Responsibility for occupational safety and environmental regulations, ensuring the highest quality & compliance as well as responsibility for maintaining the required production volumes at highest efficiency and productivity.
- Responsibility for the leadership and development of line supervisors and technical process experts
- Identify, analyze and implement opportunities that contribute to cost reduction, improvement in quality and customer service, as well as in EH&S (Environmental Health & Safety).
- Responsibility for the execution of projects in the production area as project manager or project sponsor
- Support the Business Unit Manager in strategic projects and decisions
- Ensuring the willingness for new production and process developments
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Technical university degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PhD)
- At least 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in the medical devices industry
- Leadership experience in project or line management
- Experience in complex supply chain organizations and complex logistic processes
- Experience in „Process Excellence” (Green- or Black Belt Certificate desired)
- Knowledge in engineering and project management principles would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills and pleasure in solving problems
- Convincing communication skills and decision-making competence
- Strong quality mindset
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)