Johnson & Johnson Careers
DPS Business Manager
Requisition ID: 1905776437W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a DPS Business Manager to be located in Cairo.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for all marketing and sales activities to achieve the business objectives within business policies and guidelines as well as departmental budget. At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Manages daily advertising and sales promotion activities.
- Recommends product modifications or improvements to product line.
- Provides input for the development of products and anticipates a customer need/solution approach. Develops sales processes and pricing models.
- Facilitates the attraction, hiring and motivation of market and sales staff.
- Coaches and mentors subordinates and appraises subordinate performance.
- Communicates and tracks short and long range sales and marketing plans.
- Implements marketing objectives, policies, sales organization structure, sales and marketing programs to achieve maximum sales and profit.
- Researches new markets and applications for volume growth.
- Bachelor degree is a must. MBA is a privilege
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the Healthcare sector.
- Proven track record of sales achievement is important. Orthopedic experience is a plus
- People and distributor management is a must. Positivity and Ambitious are essential traits.
- Strong customer and external environment orientation
- Experience with change management
- Detail focus and execution excellence
- Influence skills with both inside and outside organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
Johnson & Johnson for Exp (7069)