Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader – IT Manager, R&D ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1905776320W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is recruiting for a Manager position, Consumer ASPAC R&D Business Technology Leader (BTL) within the J&J Technology organization. We are recruiting for a position in the J&J Singapore location. You may need to travel to regional offices up to 15% of the time based on active projects.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio range is broad: Baby Care, Oral Care, Skin Health, Feminine Care, and Self Care OTC products.
As the Consumer ASPAC R&D Business Technology Leader (BTL), you will play a substantial role in combining Information Technology (IT) expertise with knowledge of the healthcare environment to lead transformational change and accelerate business value, leveraging available and emerging platforms, and sourcing technology expertise. You will also collaborate with R&D to shape the end to end technology and data strategy, solving product development challenges and unlocking data science in a digital ecosystem.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative role? Do you want to help people live more healthy and vibrant lives as part of Johnson & Johnson Consumer? Are you interested is creating new technology solutions to help R&D explore and shape new products and services? This may be the career opportunity to help make it happen.
The Consumer ASPAC R&D Business Technology Leader (BTL) will partner with Global Consumer R&D groups to shape the technology strategy and deliver business outcomes across the following areas: use data to unlock insights, accelerate product development, implement technology to assist day to day working and engage consumers is new ways.
• We bring technology expertise to our R&D business partners. You will lead the technology business planning activities by identifying ongoing and future business demand, and ensuring appropriate prioritization and funding is aligned.
• We are a consumer centric and integrated team. You will develop a keen understanding of R&D needs and perceptions. You will partner closely with other BTLs, solution leads, and the product line team to lead innovative thinking, opportunity maps, prototyping, and gap fit analysis for Product Development, Engineering, Regulatory, Medical and Clinical Affairs, Product Safety, and Laboratories groups on a world-wide basis. You will apply this knowledge to improve key business outcomes.
• We love data. You will identify opportunities to drive continual improvement, leveraging both new and existing metrics. We also work in a GxP compliant environment. You will ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
• We are a global team. You will partner with an extended team of both internal and external partners across multiple time-zones to provide outstanding business value. You will regularly provide customer-facing communications and dashboards related to the technology strategy, operating and project budgets, and value delivery of key programs and products to senior leaders from Technology and R&D organizations.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related is required, with a minimum of 6 years of related IT experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Strong IT background with a proven track record of delivering results. Demonstrated leadership, negotiating, influencing skills and interdependent partnering skills. People leadership experience preferred.
• The ability to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions, and manage medium to high level of complexity, and be comfortable operating amongst senior R&D stakeholders.
• Agile development knowledge, SDLC methodology, Risk management including Security, 21 CFR Part 11, GxP and CSV frameworks and best practice models like GAMP is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with exceptional service orientation.
• Hands on understanding of Design Principles (Context Diagrams, User Interface and Business Process Mapping) is preferred.
• Experience working across multiple levels of an organization.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)