We are looking for an analyst to join our health economics market access team in Berkshire. The purpose of this role is to provide reimbursement assessments meaningful to J&J products, support to HTA activity, and data analysis of key NHS datasets and HRG tariff changes. The role will also provide support to develop robust HEMA tools for the UK business to support funding and procedural adoption.
- You will be driving portfolio growth and market access strategies with insights and data analysis
- Timely reporting on market activity to support commercial strategies
- Supporting HTA activity across various products and assisting with the development of business cases and HEMA tools
- Working in partnership with the HEMA Manager to deliver specialist health economics and reimbursement knowledge to the organisation
- Degree in science, pharmacy, medicine or economics or other related discipline
- Experience working in the UK healthcare setting, or pharma/medical device industry
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills, experienced in the use of clinical and healthcare real world data
- Good awareness of market access challenges and solutions and a track record of strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and balance a complex list of projects to completion
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to successfully deliver objectives to time and budget
- Proven ability to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Appetite to build on knowledge and experience of market access and health economics
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced degree in economics, epidemiology, public health, health economics, healthcare management or related discipline
- Previous experience of developing economic business cases and value propositions to support market access strategies
- Good understanding of reimbursement in the NHS, particularly NHS tariffs and clinical coding
- Experience of delivering complex information to internal sales and marketing teams
- Experience of engaging with clinical (i.e. surgeons, clinicians) and non-clinical (i.e. commissioners) partners
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)